Watch Gang Wheel Points allow you to spin the Wheel of Watches to purchase a high-value watch. Points can only be redeemed for Wheel spins and there are a few ways to earn them. If you’re new to the Watch Gang family, or just curious about the infamous Wheel of Watches, you’ve probably heard about Watch Gang Wheel Points. Depending on the Wheel you choose to spin, you need a certain number of points. You can earn points with your membership or buy points with cash. You can spin the Wheel with a free Watch Gang membership which will also give you access to the Watch Gang Exchange where you can trade or sell watches from the Wheel. Here’s a quick look at how Watch Gang Wheel Points work:
How to Get Wheel Points
There are a few ways you can get Wheel points:
- Earn 1 point for every $10 spent on a Renewal Subscription
- Earn 100 points after 12 membership renewals
- Buy points in packages of 100 to 6,000 for $50-$2400. The more you buy at once, the more you save.
- Refer a friend to Watch Gang using your unique referral link and earn 50 reward points which can be used on TheWheel.com.
- Active Watch Gang members are automatically entered to win Wheel points every Wednesday during our live Wheel Point Wednesday giveaway.
What Doesn’t Earn You Wheel Points
There are a few Watch Gang transactions that won’t earn you any points to spin the Wheel (sorry). These are:
- Your first month’s membership
- Cost of shipping and taxes
- Any Flash Sale purchases
- Wheel watch purchases
- Centum program memberships
Using Wheel Points
You can use your Wheel points to buy spins on Wheel #1 (150 points), Wheel #2 (350 points), Wheel #3 (650 points), Wheel #4 (900 points). Wheel #4 has top-tier watches while Wheel #1 has more of your everyday, casual watch styles. Spinning ANY wheel gives you a chance to get a Grail watch, such as a Rolex, TAG Heuer, or other luxury watches.