The Wheel of Watches is an interactive wheel only accessible to Watch Gang members. Spinning the Wheel gives you a chance to buy unique watches at a great price. Many watches on the wheel are coveted, brand name, and luxury watches valued at hundreds, even thousands of dollars and are always at least -- but usually more than -- the price of the spin.
Having access to The Wheel of Watches is one of the top benefits of being a Watch Gang member and thousands of people have already taken it for a spin. The Wheel is only open to members -- you have to have a monthly membership to access The Wheel. You can use points you’ve earned as a Watch Gang member or buy points to spin the wheel of your choice.
Why Would I Want to Spin the Wheel?
If you’re looking to buy a high-quality, unique watch for a great price and want the ability to choose the style and brand, the Wheel is for you. You get to choose from a large inventory of available watches from brands, like ARAGON and Laco 1925, or even Grail Watches like a Rolex and Omega. One of the unique features of our wheel is you get to customize your wheel based on available watches. This way, you’re guaranteed to get something you actually like!
The real benefit of spinning the Wheel is the chance to get a luxury watch. The value of Wheel watches can range anywhere from $500 to $1,500+ so many members end up getting a watch that’s worth several hundred dollars more than what they paid to spin the Wheel. If they win a Rolex, Omega, or other Grail watch, they’ve picked up something worth thousands more!
How to Spin the Wheel of Watches
STEP 1: Log In
Step 2: Check Your Points
Watch Gang Members can purchase points to spin the Wheel and earn points for renewing their subscription. Navigate to the ‘My Points’ page on your member account page and you’ll see how many points you have available.
There are three ways to get points for the Wheel:
- Earn 1 point for every $10 spent on a Renewal Subscription
- Earn 100 points after 12 membership renewals
- Buy points in packages of 20 to 6,000 at a time for $10 to $2,250. The more you buy at once, the more you save
STEP 3: Choose Your Wheel
You get to choose the Wheel of Watches based on the types of watches you want to buy -- fashion to super luxury. Your options are:
- Wheel #1 for stylish and fashionable watches (100 points)
- Wheel #2 for affordable luxury brand watches (300 points)
- Wheel #3 for super luxury brands (600 points)
If you have 1,000 points, you could spin each of the 3 wheels. Every spin, regardless of the wheel you choose, puts you in the running to get a coveted Grail watch.
STEP 4: Choose Your Watches
The full inventory of available watches is broken down into tiers. On Tier 1, Tier 4 is the highest tier and Tier 1 is the lowest tier. On Tier 2, Tier 5 is the highest tier and Tier 2 is the lowest tier. On Tier 3, Tier 6 is the highest tier and Tier 3 is the lowest tier.
You get to pick 8 watches to create your custom wheel and can choose more than one of a single watch on lower tiers to increase your chances of winning it. Each selection will be placed on the wheel.
- Pick 3 from Tier 1
- Pick 2 from Tier 2
- Pick 1 from Tier 3
- Pick 1 from Tier 4
- Pick 1 Grail Watch
STEP 5: Spin the Wheel!
Once you’ve selected your 8 watches, click the SPIN button in the center of the wheel and the needle will land on a watch.
STEP 6: Get Your Watch
Wheel watches are ordered after each spin so your watch will ship within 14 business days of your spin session. It can take 5 to 7 business days after that for you to receive your watch. You can track your shipment under the ‘My Shipments’ section of the ‘My Accounts drop down menu here. Then, just keep an eye on your mailbox for your shiny new watch!
Things to Know About Wheel Watches
- No refunds exchanges for a lower tier optional (check with Member Support team)
- Option to trade the watch on the Watch Gang Exchange
- Every spin is guaranteed to result in the purchase of a watch with a retail value of at least the purchase price of points for the spin -- you always get a watch worth at least (but almost always more than!) what you paid for with points
- You could end up with a Grail watch on any wheel, not just Tier 3
- The chances of landing on a watch within an available tier, from low to high, are as follows:
- 1st tier: 82.2%
- 2nd tier: 15%
- 3rd tier: 2.36%
- 4th tier: 0.4%
- Grail tier: 0.04%
- Points can’t be sold, transferred to someone else, or converted to cash
- Check out the full Terms & Conditions here